1. Virus protection
We, easd-elearning.org, make every effort to check and test the easd-elearning.org platform and website for viruses at every stage of production.
You must make sure that the way you use easd-elearning.org platform and website doesn’t expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which can damage your computer system.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use easd-elearning.org platform and website.
2. Viruses, hacking and other offences
When using the easd-elearning.org platform and website you must not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not try to gain unauthorised access to the platform server on which the learning materials are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the platform.
We will report any attacks or attempts to gain unauthorised access to the easd-elearning.org platform and website to the relevant law enforcement authorities and share information about you with them.
3. Use of material appearing on the easd-elearning.org platform
Your use of the easd-elearning.org platform is for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You acknowledge that, for the purposes of your use of easd-elearning.org platform, except for user content and advertisements (as discussed below), easd-elearning.org is the sole owner of all content on the easd-elearning.org platform. Where the easd-elearning platform provides access to materials developed by a third party, your use of such material is subject to any existing intellectual property rights including, without limitation, all applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, logos, and other intellectual property rights thereto, as well as text, images, graphics, logos, audio, video and other material appearing on the easd-elearning.org platform.
The easd-elearning.org platform and content are protected by the copyright laws and other intellectual property laws applicable in the United Kingdom and are protected globally by applicable international copyright treaties.
You may download and print extracts from the easd-elearning.org platform for your personal and non-commercial use only, provided you maintain and abide by any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any material that you download or print.
You may not use any content for any other purpose without our prior written approval. Except as expressly authorised by us, you are not allowed to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the easd-elearning.org platform. If you wish to use our content other than as permitted by these terms and conditions, please contact us at:
4. Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement or other representation in the easd-elearning.org content. Nothing in the easd-elearning.org platform is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the easd-elearning.org platform or any content it provides.
You can access other sites via links from the easd-elearning.org platform. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the easd-elearning.org platform or the easd-elearning.org platform content. In particular, we do not warrant that the easd-elearning.org platform or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the easd-elearning.org platform will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the easd-elearning.org platform may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. easd-elearning.org will not be responsible for losses that were not caused by any breach on our part any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the easd-elearning.org platform.
5. User content
Users of this service are permitted to submit content for publication in various areas of the easd-elearning.org platform. You will be deemed to have consented to these terms and conditions if you choose to post any content or comments to the easd-elearning.org platform.
When you submit content to us, you warrant that you have created that content, or that you have received permission from, or are authorised by, the owner to act on their behalf in submitting it to the easd-elearning.org platform under the following terms:
- You acknowledge and agree that when you post content on the easd-elearning.org platform or view content provided by others, you are doing so at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, of that content.
- You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other users in that content do not necessarily reflect the views of the easd-elearning.org, and we do not support or endorse any user content. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by you and other users on the easd-elearning.org platform.
- You warrant that the content you submit to us is not obscene, threatening, harassing, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, offensive, defamatory of any person or illegal.
- You warrant that the content you submit to us does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual.
You agree not to:
- Post content which is deliberately intended to upset or harm other users
- Use the easd-elearning.org platform to post or otherwise transmit content that victimises, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, military status or disability
- Post or otherwise transmit any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the easd-elearning.org platform or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Upload or otherwise transmit any content, or take any other actions with respect to your use of the easd-elearning.org platform, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability
- Use the easd-elearning.org platform for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the easd-elearning.org platform data may involve transmissions over various networks changes to content to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. easd-elearning.org assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings of content or other information submitted by you or other users to the easd-elearning.org platform.
Any queries regarding copyright and your content should be directed in the first instance to us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All content included in or made available through this easd-elearning.org service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations is the property of easd-elearning.org or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws.
The compilation of all content included in or made available through any easd-elearning.org service is the exclusive property of easd-elearning.org (©) and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws.